This incubating/cooling orbital shaker is microplate ready without the need for any additional accessories. Optional modular blocks can accommodate micro-tubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, or culture tubes. Unit holds microplates or modular blocks with a 127 mm tall interior capacity. Ideal for analyses that require a stable, controlled temperature.
- Cast aluminum housing with PC lid, brushless DC motor
- Variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action and will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or tray overload
- Caution hot indicator symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40 °C and remains lit until temperature cools down
- Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components
- Temperature calibration mode allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device
- Can be used at 5 to 40 °C (max. 80% relative humidity, non condensing)
PID temperature controller maintains precise temperature control from 10 below ambient to 65 °C. Easy to use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1 °C increments. Touch pad controls with easy to read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across laboratory benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Triple eccentric drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
Applications include cell and bacterial cultures, hybridisations, and enzyme reactions.
Delivery information: Supplied with an adapter bracket to hold optional modular blocks (blocks must be ordered separately).