Gemini twin-wave electroporators are flexible systems allowing both square wave and exponential decay wave electroporation in a single unit. These waveform combinations enable researchers to easily and efficiently electroporate eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells in cuvettes or plates with one easy to use set-up. Ideal for all the electroporation needs, including CRISPR, in vivo, in vitro, in ovo and more.
- Universal electroporation – transfects cells in vitro, in vivo, in ovo and adherent forms
- Multiple pulsing capabilities in both square and exponential decay waveforms (X2 systems)
- Pre-set protocols – includes the most common eukaryotic and prokaryotic cell types
- User-defined protocols – unlimited ability to add and modify protocols
- Safety – displays resistance measurements for each pulse with three layers of arc protection
- Data management – stores logs of every pulse delivered for QC and troubleshooting
- Large, easy to use touch screen interface
Gemini SC system: Designed specifically for transfecting eukaryotic or prokaryotic cells in suspension. In one simple set-up, square wave and exponential decay waves can be applied to cells in cuvettes. With a wide range of pulsing parameters, advanced safety features as well as dozens of pre-set protocols, the Gemini SC can be used in any lab requiring efficient cell transfection or transformation without the use of costly reagents.
Gemini X² and Gemini X² HT: The Gemini X² systems are designed for researchers who need the ultimate experiment flexibility. In one easy set-up, square wave and exponential decay waves can be applied to cells in any format. These systems incorporate remote operation functionality via footswitch or PC and internal log storage of experiment data for easy optimisation, quality control requirements and troubleshooting.
Delivery information: Complete Gemini SC system includes Gemini SC generator, safety dome, cuvettes 1/2/4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
Complete Gemini X² system includes Gemini X² generator, safety dome, cuvettes 1/2/4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
Complete Gemini X² High Throughput system includes Gemini X² generator, safety dome, cuvettes 1/2/4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660, HT-200 plate handler, 2 mm gap HT plate and 4 mm gap HT plate.