These microarray slides with eleven human tissue specimens includes placenta, liver, tonsil, colon, skin, brain, breast (fibroadenoma), prostate, thyroid, kidney and fallopian tube.
- High-consistency specimen and slide preparation for reduced maintenance
- Fixed in formalin and paraffin embedded
- Sections are placed on a SuperFrost Plus slide
- Cores are approximately 2 mm in diameter
- Tissue sections are 3 µm thick
Suitable for use with common FFPE tissue protocols as rapid screening tools for the optimisation or validation of stains in a broad-spectrum of immunohistochemical procedures.