The dual-purpose scoops are a unique economical solution that combines the function of a scoop and a weighing boat into one product. They are made from anti-static polystyrene that is waterproof and reduces the chance of materials sticking to the scoop.
- Ships and stores flat, and when ready to use, is easy to assemble by inserting the locking tab into the hole
- Locking tab feature enables the scoop shape to help retain materials
- Broad tip design keeps the scoop stable while on the scales and enables materials to be easily scooped and dispensed
- Coated to stand up to powders, gels and semi-solids
- Scoop can be used flat as an alternative to weighing paper
- Electron beam sterilised scoops are ideal for biologically-sensitive applications
The weighing process has been streamlined. Now, just sample or retrieve the material in the scoop and place it directly on the scales. This eliminates the need for a weighing boat or weighing paper and saves valuable space in the laboratory. When finished the dual-solution scoop is disposable.
Certifications: Certificate of Sterility available upon request for sterile scoops. The dosage requirements for electron beam sterilisation that results in sterilised products is determined by procedures that are compliant with ISO 11137-3:2017.