These digital meters combine six parameters in one instrument: pH, mV, temperature, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and turbidity. IDP technology optimises use and makes measurement easier (no need to recalibrate when changing the meter and no need to adjust the meter’s settings). The measured data is complete with serial number, settings and calibration data.
- One universal measuring channel
- Digital sensor recognition: The measured parameter and settings are recognised automatically
- Suitable for Intelligent Digital Probes (IDP)
- Suitable for measurements with cable length up to 100 metres
- 4500-point memory
- Easy to read backlit B/W graphic display
- Low energy consumption (1000 operating hours)
Delivery information: Each kit is supplied in a carrying case with digital meter MD 8000 H, IDP pH/temperature electrode or conductivity/temperature cell or dissolved oxygen/temperature sensor, stand, buffers or standards, accessories, calibration certificate and instruction manual. Additional probes for other parameters can be added. Please contact your local Avantor sales office for further information on other electrodes available.