Innova® S44i incubated shakers are large capacity, stackable shakers with temperature control functionality. The shakers have industrial, brushed stainless steel panels which provide enhanced corrosion resistance. They are designed to provide maximum flask and weight capacity with a compact footprint to grow more cells in less space. Eppendorf X-Drive with software-guided counterbalance adjustment supports smooth shaking of uneven and heavy loads at high speeds. All Innova® S44i shakers in a triple stack can be operated at maximum speed.
- High temperature uniformity across chamber for reproducible results
- Easily reach all your samples using the slide-out platform
- Glide-up doors for convenient and effortless access
- Double- and triple-stacked configurations optimise space
- Touchscreen user interface provides easy operation. Alarm status, event log, and user information is just one touch away
- Create multi-step programs for automated control of the shaker
- Choice of models with photosynthetic LED light bank for plant and algae growth
The Innova® S44i supports the integration of the shaker in regulated labs with its easy-to-use touchscreen user interface with user management capability, USB ports to download operational data and Ethernet for addition to customer network. Service products including installation and operation qualification allow seamless validation of the instrument.
Ordering information: Supplied without platforms or accessories, required accessories must be ordered separately.
Caution: Note: Innova® S44i shakers accommodate a maximum of 238×10, 238×25, 130×50, 81×125, 49×250, 36×500, 20×1000, 13×2000, 8×2800, 8×4000 or 6×5000 ml flasks using the universal platform, and 86×125, 53×250, 39×500, 23×1000, 15×2000, 8×2800 or 8×3000 ml flasks using dedicated platforms.