Cleanroom wipes, Anticon 100® HeavyWeight™Supplier: Contec
CONT492222-951EA 0 EURCONT492222-951 CONT492222-813 CONT492226-939 CONT492222-815
Cleanroom wipes, Anticon 100® HeavyWeight™
Wipes Cleanroom Wipes Dry Cleanroom Wipes
These wipes are made from a 100% no-run interlock knit polyester construction with knife cut edges.
- Manufactured from 100% continuous filament polyester in a no-run interlock knit construction
- Patented textile technology creates a polyester wipe with high sorbency
- Laundered and packed in a Class 4 cleanroom
- Lowest fibres and particles available for a cut edge wipe reduces risk of contamination
- High sorptive capacity decreases the number of wipes required
- Excellent choice for wiping and absorbing spills in critical cleanroom environments
Anticon 100® HeavyWeight™ cleanroom wipes are made from 100% continuous filament polyester with a double-knit no-run interlock construction. The clean cut edges create a very soft wipe, where the whole of the wipe fabric can be used with no risk of scratching. Ideal for disinfectant and solvent application and wiping to dry. The Anticon 100® HeavyWeight™ wipes are the same substrate as Anticon® Gold HeavyWeight™ wipes but with cut edges.
Recommended for ISO Class 3 - 5 environments.