ADAM-MC2 is an automated fluorescence cell counter that performs cell counting and viability measurements at highest accuracy capable of replacing complex flow cytometry workflows. Combined with the disposable micro-fluidic Accuchip, operation is extremely simple and cost-effective. Utilising the PI (Propidium Iodide) nucleus staining method, most advanced LED optics and CMOS detection technology, ADAM-MC2 is the perfect solution when working with aggregated, irregular shaped or challenging cells like CAR-T cells, CAR-NK cells or adipose-derived stem cells.
- Reports number of total cells, viable cells, non viable cells and cell viability (%)
- Ideal for debris containing clumped or irregular shaped cell populations
- Short counting time of only 25 seconds
- Touch screen control - no additional PC/laptop needed
- Simple, sleek, easy to learn, easy to use software
- Wi-Fi option for sending results straight via email
- Compact, space-saving design
To be used with 4-channel Accuchip slides.
Delivery information: AccuChip kit and calibration beads are included with the cell counter.