The HDE series of ultra-low temperature freezers provide dependable storage with operational savings and sustainability. Units are user-friendly, simply plug in and go; no setup required. The H-drive hydrocarbon refrigeration system provides sustainable performance with reliability that can be counted on. H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy-to-read temperature with simple touch screen user interface.
- Low peak variation helps ensure sample temperature protection throughout entire cabinet
- Fast door opening recovery in as little as 14 minutes
- Get connected with DeviceLink™Hub
- Limit environmental impact and lower HVAC costs
- Use as low as 11,2 kWh/day, depending on size
- Less heat emission lowers HVAC costs
- Natural refrigerants compliant with EU F-Gas regulation: R170 and R290
- Environmentally-friendly, water-blown foam insulation
There are 4 models with capacities of 300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch boxes in the series, they are quiet enough to be positioned directly in the laboratory; at just 50 dBA. The units feature fast door opening recovery times (as little as 14 minutes) and a long warm-up time (from –80 to –50 °C in up to 5 hours). Valuable laboratory space is saved as units decrease storage footprint up to 25%. Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste-to-landfill facility.
Samples are protected by advanced security features: Alarm settings, setpoint security passcode, and padlock-compatible doors. The egonomic design features single-hand door operation, eye-level display, and shelf-level placement that does not require floor-level loading of racks. Five inner doors minimise ambient temperature during sample retrieval.
Temperature range: −86 to−50 °C.