VWR® LTS® compatible pipette tips feature a flexible seal area and a positive stop resulting in a secure seal with light ejection force on LTS® compatible pipettors.
- Compatible with the LTS® style pipettors
- Maximises sample recovery with low binding resin and a fine point design
- Improves ergonomics by reducing the force required to attach and eject a tip
- Autoclavable at 1 bar, 122 °C for 15 minutes
- Manufactured under an ISO 9001 quality management system
VWR® tips use a low retention resin that is up to ten times more hydrophobic than other polypropylene pipette tips, enabling viscous samples like protein and DNA solutions to dispense easily without collecting inside the tip.
Certifications: Certified RNase-, DNase-, endotoxin-, metal-, and human DNA-free.
Caution: Reloads will only fit into empty racks 613-6445 or 613-6446, respectively.