Pipette controller, manualSupplier: Heathrow Scientific
HEATHS120479EA 210 EURHEATHS120479
Pipette controller, manual
Pipettes Pipette Controllers
Comfortable to hold and easy to use, the manual inline pipette controller was designed with an ergonomic grip and bulb for simple and precise operation.
- In-line ergonomic design reduces stress with ease of handling and operation
- Conveniently accommodates either glass or plastic serological or volumetric pipettes ranging from 1 to 100 ml
- Includes one replaceable 0,45 μm hydrophobic filter to protect your samples and internal components
- Stay organised with two additional nose cones (green, white) for colour identification
- Polypropylene nozzle and silicone adapter is autoclavable
- Autoclavable (nose cone assembly)
A 'T' bar thumb lever controls the aspirating and dispensing speeds from serological pipettes from 1 to 100 ml in size.
Simply squeeze the bulb to create a vacuum to draw up fluid. Push the control lever backward (upward) to aspirate liquid through a pipette, or push the lever forward (downward) to dispense the liquid. A press of the central bulb on the unit blows-out any remaining fluid if necessary.
Dimension: 230×54×54 mm