The High-Density 700-Box storage rack is a perfect solution for laboratories and biorepositories with limited space who want to expand biological sample inventories without new construction. When used in conjunction with the upright model freezer, you can get 35 to 70% more ULT sample storage from your limited floor space.
- Largest sample box storage capacity in the smallest footprint is now even larger: 878.3 boxes per sq. m.
- Biorepositories can reduce storage costs per sample and improve profitability
- Laser-cut drawer numbers support sample tracking and inventory management
- Total 70000 samples stored
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 167.83 kg (370 lbs.) without boxes
Complete system appears as five columns with 28 drawers in each column, 140 total drawers. Each drawer stores a quantity of five 2" standard cryo boxes (not included). The high-density storage rack has four stackable towers that do not use shelves. Two of the towers have three columns of drawers each. The remaining two towers have two columns of drawers each. 140 drawer-style sliding trays with laser cut numbers (1-140) and handle. Each drawer holds five boxes.
Ordering information: Boxes are not included and must be ordered separately.
Delivery information: Iincluded blank box to keep the freezer vacuum release port unobstructed, For high density storage solution.