VWR®, Chemical Resistant Gloves, Nitrile, Flock-LinedSupplier: VWR
112-5652EA 23.5 EUR112-5652 112-5653 112-5654 112-5655 112-5656
VWR®, Chemical Resistant Gloves, Nitrile, Flock-Lined
Gloves are made from a specially formulated acrylonitrile butadiene compound that provides outstanding protection against a wide range of chemicals, including strong detergents, greases, oils, most solvents and acids.
- Superior resistance to abrasion, cut and puncture when compared to natural rubber gloves
- Higher durability and longer wear than natural rubber gloves
- Do not contain latex proteins
- Patterned palm and fingers provide excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Cotton flock lining offers added comfort and better absorption of perspiration
Ideally suited for use in automotive industry, chemical processing, oil refining, petrochemical industry, general industrial, food processing, printing industry, metal fabrication, painting and janitorial applications.
Certifications: Meets requirements for: EN ISO 374-1:2016 EN ISO 374-5:2016 EN 388:2016 EN 420:2003+A1:2009