Made from amber borosilicate 3.3 glass, with transparent, long life plastic coating. The coating protects the bottle from scratches, splinters and leaking liquids.
- Very good chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance and high resistance to temperature changes
- Amber coloured, especially for use with light-sensitive liquids
- Autoclavable at 121 or 134 °C
- Delivered with mounted pouring ring and blue PP screw cap
The economical alternative for a wide range of laboratory applications. Purely external application of the colour ensures unchanged glass properties on the inner surface of the bottles.