PLC 2050/2250/2500 purification systems are designed for preparative liquid chromatography (PLC) to aspirate mobile phase solvents, form gradients, inject liquid samples, and provide solutions for a preparative column for high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), centrifugal partition chromatography (CPC), or counter-current chromatography (CCC) applications.
- PLC 2050: Flow rates up to 50 ml/min with pressure up to 300 bar
- PLC 2250: Flow rates up to 250 ml/min with pressure up to 230 bar
- PLC 2500: Flow rates up to 500 ml/min with pressure up to 110 bar
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy method writing and modyfing of parameters
- Autosampler available for automated sample injections for increased throughput
- Costs: All in one system
- Safety: Compact footprint that fits into a fume hood
With the capability to purify compounds by preparative HPLC and flash chromatography on the same instrument, Gilson's PLC 2050/2250/2500 purification systems simplify and streamline compound purification. These compact systems feature UV/VIS detection with an optional upgrade to a diode array detector (DAD) or evaporative light scattering detection (ELSD), an integrated pumping system, fraction collector, touchscreen control, and Gilson glider software. These customisable instruments are available in simple configurations for basic applications, but with a wide range of upgrade options to meet your lab’s demands.
Electrical: 110 to 120 / 220 to 240 V