HyClone™ ActiSM cell culture media is a chemically defined animal-derived component-free (ADCF) cultured media optimised for high-yield protein production for bioprocessing. This media is designed for use with HyClone™ ActiPro cell culture media.
- Chemically defined ADCF formulation optimised for high-yield protein production
- Does not contain hypoxanthine, thymidine, and glycine (HAT supplement)
- Recommended for first step when adapting cells cultured in other lean cell culture media
- Storage temperature 2 to 8 °C and storage condition is away from light and moisture
- Additive: with Poloxamer 188; without L-glutamine
HyClone™ ActiSM medium does not contain any growth factors such as insulin, peptides, hydrolysates, phenol red, or 2-mercaptoethanol, ensuring CHO batch-to-batch consistency.
Cell culture media formulations and delivery systems can be customised to specific process requirements or optimised to maximise process yields. Our cell culture media and development service is available to help to analyse, develop, and optimise cell culture strategies.