Biological safety cabinets, class II, Herasafe™ 2025Supplier: Thermo Fisher Scientific
135-2793EA 19410 EUR135-2793 135-2792 135-2786 135-2788 135-2787 135-2789 135-2791 135-2790
Biological safety cabinets, class II, Herasafe™ 2025
Fume Hoods and Enclosures Biological Safety Cabinets
Maximise sample protection and user safety with an emphasis on containment, comfort and convenience.
- SmartFlow Plus technology automatically balances performance of the dual-DC blower motors to maintain appropriate airflow rates whilst compensating for the loading condition of the protective HEPA filters
- Unique DAVe Plus (Digital Airflow Verification) system validates protection by monitoring airflow velocities with independent pressure sensors that detect and alert to any changes across the exhaust and downflow plenums
- Simple to use and easily understandable graphical display
- Smart Clean Plus provides a fully opening front hinged window design enabling full access to the 304 non corrosive stainless steel interior work space allowing easy cleaning/disinfection of the interior cabinet space including rear wall
- Motorised sash opening height of 200 mm for optimised usability and efficiency with battery back-up as standard to enable closure in case of power failure
- Glass side walls/windows provide a bright workspace and bright, energy efficient LED lights ensure enhanced visibility within the cabinet
Herasafe 2025 Class II biological safety cabinets deliver reliable performance with superior precision for a broad range of applications requiring assured safety for product, personnel and the environment. Robust construction and excellent ergonomic design are combined with autonomous safety features and a simple to understand interface that always gives clear status indication. Option of models with integrated programmable cross-beam UV disinfection system. The UV lights are installed on both side walls to illuminate the entire work surface without leaving shadows. This ensures thorough disinfection of the complete chamber for maximum sample protection.
Working height of front window: 200 mm
Certifications: Independently tested and certified to EN 12469 standard for Class II biological safety cabinets by TÜV Nord.