pH/mV meter, portable, pH 130 set, VWR®Supplier: VWR, part of Avantor
662-2351EA 546 EUR662-2351
pH/mV meter, portable, pH 130 set, VWR®
Electrochemical Meters pH and Multi-Parameter Meters
These economical, robust, and waterproof pH meters are supplied in complete, ready to use kits that incorporate a robust carrying case, electrode and temperature sensor with different cable lengths and buffers.
- Colour, graphic touch screen - enables simultaneous read-out of the pH or mV and temperature value
- Waterproof housing (IP 66) enables work in difficult conditions
- Small size and low weight make working in the field easier
- Calibration of the pH electrode: 1 to 3 points (pH: 4,00 / 7,00 / 10,00)
- Automatic buffer detection; calibration time reminder
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Read-out of the electrode's slope and offset; memory of 200 results
Used for pH, mV (redox potential) and temperature measurements. Powered by rechargeable batteries or power adapter. Long lasting work in laboratory possible with use of the power adapter.
Ordering information: 24 month warranty.
Delivery information: Equipped with a standard pH electrode with built-in temperature sensor.