Heracell Vios CR cleanroom compatible CO₂ incubators are third party-certified, suitable for use in ISO Class 5 and GMP Grade A/B environments.
- Next level particulate and contamination control
- Active particle control system captures particulates to help assure continued cleanroom compatibility
- Sealed exterior casing with stainless steel interior and exterior
- IP 54 rated electronics, protected from dust and spray in any direction
- Thermo Scientific™ THRIVE™ active airflow technology delivers homogeneous growth conditions quickly
- IR sensor and proven 180 °C high heat sterilisation
- Documentation to support the validation process
- 4 to 20 mA data output included for external data collection
- Choice of two sizes - 165 and 255 L
Vios CR third party certified, cleanroom-compatible CO₂ incubators have been designed to actively control particle emissions to meet ISO Class 5 and GMP Grade A/B conditions. These incubators have been enhanced to improve compatibility with common cleanroom cleaning procedures and include all the necessary documentation to support cell therapy production in a cleanroom setting. As expected of the Thermo Scientific™ Heracell™ Vios™ CO₂ incubator family, this incubator continues to offer a superior incubation environment.
Certifications: Third party validated by TUV SUD as appropriate for use in ISO Class 5 and GMP grade A/B environments, in accordance with ISO 14644-1. Safety cabinets by TÜV Nord.
Ordering information: Compatible accessories are available and must be ordered separately: Lower profile roller base, floor stand and stacking adapter plate – these are all TUV SUD approved and available in both sizes.