PerformR® freestanding centrifuge tubes provide reliable performance in major centrifuges. With spin rates higher than most popular brands, these tubes are made from high-quality lab certified non-cytotoxic medical grade resin.
- ATP-, RNase/DNase-, and endotoxin-free (non-pyrogenic)
- Certified low trace metals (1 ppm)
- White writing surface
- Polypropylene USP Class VI resin
- Free of DiHEMDA, oleamide, and BPA
- Freezable to –80 °C, and autoclavable
- Validated Sterilisation (ISO 11137) for use in Research and Medical labs
PerformR® freestanding centrifuge tubes are available with an easily labelled flat cap, or a deep plug seal cap for a secure seal when using shakers and horizontal incubators.
Packaging: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes and caps in separate bags. Bagged tubes include 50 per bag, 10 bags per case.