Polysterene tubes are made of crystal clear resin and have bold etched graduations. They can be used for some culture applications that require a glass clear material.
- ATP-, RNase/Dnase-, and endotoxin-free (non-pyrogenic)
- Attached flat screw caps with a polyethelene liner
- Molded graduations and writing surface
- Polystyrene USP Class VI resin, free of DiHEMDA, oleamide, and BPA
- Not freezable, not autoclavable
Caps feature a three-ply, co-extruded liner consisting of a foamed white low density polyethelene (LDPE) core sandwiched between two solid layers of LDPE, which contains high density polyethelene (HDPE) for improved stiffness.