Amber UVSafe® centrifuge tubes are tested and lab certified to block 100% of UV wavelengths. Use them instead of wrapping tubes with foil.
- ATP-, RNase/DNase-, and endotoxin-free (non-pyrogenic)
- Certified low trace metals (1 ppm)
- White writing surface
- Polypropylene USP Class VI resin
- Free of DiHEMDA, oleamide, and BPA
- Freezable to –80 °C, and autoclavable
- Validated Sterilisation (ISO 11137) for use in Research and Medical labs
UVSafe® tubes protect samples, but unlike the opaque black tubes available on the market, they are designed to pass visible light so samples can still be seen.
Packaging: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes and caps in separate bags. Bagged tubes include 50 per bag, 10 bags per case. Reusable polypropylene rack includes 25 tubes per rack, 2 racks per pack, 20 packs per case.