Matrix™ Tri-Coded TubesSupplier: Thermo Scientific
- The linear and human-readable codes match the tubes’ unique 2D code to allow 1D scanning or visual identification of samples across collaborative sites without 2D readers
- An expanded offering of tri-coded tubes to provide more flexibility for your work
- The high-contrast barcodes improve the reliability of reading and identifying samples
- Enhanced sample security with three different barcode formats: 1D (side), human readable (side), 2D barcode (bottom)
• Elimination of secondary labeling steps—2D-barcoded Matrix™ ScrewTop and Open-Top Storage Tubes are available preprinted with 1D and human-readable codes that match the tubes’ 2D barcodes.
• Enhanced secure tracking—Permanent 2D barcode is laser-etched onto the base of every tube to securely identify and track samples. The linear and human-readable barcodes match this unique 2D barcode, allowing 1D scanning or visual identification of samples across satellite sites without 2D readers.
• Stringent quality control—Every 2D barcoded storage tube is scanned to ensure readability and uniqueness.