Real-Time PCR kit for detection and quantification of Legionella spp. in environmental samples (ISO/TS 12869). Kit contains all necessary reagents for 100 reactions. This product provides rapid and efficient detection and quantification of Legionella spp.
- Optimal performance on a wide range of water samples
- Workflow compatible with ISO 11731:2017
- Thermally very stable reagents
- Probes with high efficiency quenchers
- Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) to remove carry-over contamination from other PCR
- Internal positive control to detect amplification inhibitors and false negative results
- Compatible with last generation thermal cyclers
- Compatible with viability PCR procedures
Real-Time PCR kit to detect and quantify Legionella spp. in drinking water samples and all types of continental waters (treated and untreated). It complies with the technical specifications set out in ISO/TS 12869 Water quality - Detection and quantification of Legionella spp. and/or Legionella pneumophila by concentration and genetic amplification by quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR). It can also be used to confirm suspect colonies isolated in selective culture media. Probes and PCR primers are as recommended in the technical specification for Legionella spp.
Certifications: In compliance with ISO/TS 12869.
Caution: stored in a freezer at -20ºC