Cytiva's Whatman Cyclopore polycarbonate membranes are true pore size microporous membranes featuring the sharp cut-off and reproducible microfiltration characteristics of track-etched membrane filters.
- Low affinity for stains improves visibility under a microscope
- Low protein binding minimizes sample loss of proteinaceous samples
- Narrow pore size distribution and high pore density support rapid surface capture of analyte
- Negligible absorption and adsorption of filtrate; nonhygroscopic
- No particle shedding enables clean filtrate
- Biologically inert
Cytiva's business offers a variety of Whatman PCTE membrane filters for gravimetric analyses. Browse the range of Whatman track-etched membranes to find other Cyclopore membranes and Nuclepore application-specific membranes for organic halide adsorption and electron microscopy.
Whatman Cyclopore track-etched membrane filters are appropriate for a wide variety of analytical procedures such as densitometry, gravimetric analysis, and emission spectroscopy.