WHEATON® CO₂ Incubators with an IR CO₂ sensor are ideal for everyday cell culture work and designed to be used with the WHEATON® Roller Apparatus.
- Guide tracks in base for ease of Roller Apparatus entry
- User configurable shelving - up to 30 shelves
- Designed for temperature uniformity
- Recovery time after 30 seconds door opening at 37 °C is less than 5 minutes
- CO₂ recovery time after 30 seconds door opening at 5 Vol.% CO₂ is less than 5 minutes
- Large viewing window in the door (with an option for dual windows)
- Infrared sensor technology to maintain 0 to 20% CO₂ concentration and USB port and analogue 4 to 20 mA jack included for data logging temperature levels
WHEATON® CO₂ Incubators are ideal for every day cell culture work.
Certifications: Conform to UL and CSA standards.
Accessories information: Incubator shelves and clips are available to enable users to configure shelving within the incubator to their own specific needs. Note each shelf requires 4 clips.