EPA approved for more sustainable, efficient microbiological water sampling container. A cost effective, low environmental impact alternative to rigid material containers.
- Plus 1 sterilisation, post-manufacturing sterilisation: Increased sample integrity, perforated closure to maintain sterility
- Thiosulfate tablet in the bag, saving technician's time
- Gusseted bottom option, for self-standing ease
- Liquid Lock closure for secure samples every time
- Puncture-proof closure tabs: Inner and outer tapes for longevity and stability, wire for easy opening, pouring, and closing
- Continuous perimeter seal: Maximum protection against leaks
The job of collecting water samples is easier with the Whirl-Pak® Stand-Up Thio-Bag®. A special gusset on the bottom of the bag flattens out when water is put in the bag, allowing it to stand up completely by itself. No rack or other holder is needed to keep the bag upright. Forget washing and sterilizing glass bottles and disposing of expensive vials. Sterile and unbreakable, these bags will save time and money whether working in the lab or in the field. Each bag contains 25 mg of active sodium thiosulfate to neutralize chlorine in the sample.
Shelf life from sterilisation date found on the sterility documentation: 2 years from sterilised date found on your sterility confirmation.
Certifications: Approved by USDA, FDA, EPA and HACCP. Food safe.