Masterflex® I/P® High-Performance Pump Head for High-Performance Precision Tubing, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Three roller design for smooth flow
- Stainless steel (SS) rotor / roller for greater durability and chemical resistance
- Versatile mounting configurations—mount with tubing exiting to the top or side for flexible setup
- C-shaped design allows tubing to enter and exit the same side of the pump head—facilitates connection to tubing inlet and outlet
- Adjustable tubing retention; adjust to prevent tubing movement in head
Adjustable tubing retention holds tubing securely in place and prevents movement while in the head.
The I/P® High-Performance pump heads are compatible with I/P® pumps that accept two or more pump heads. Drives that accept two heads have enough torque to run pump head even under difficult conditions such as high back pressure.
Note: High-Performance pump head is not stackable.