Masterflex® L/S® Pump Tubing, Gore® STA-PURE® PCS-Series, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Custom extruded to fit Masterflex® pumps
- Lot-to-lot consistency provides superior accuracy and repeatability
Characteristics: Enhanced chemical resistance, including aggressive organic solvents, low spallation, low gas permeability, opaque white
Gore® STA-PURE® PCS-Series Pump Tubing is your ideal choice for high purity or long-running, critical pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing applications. The patented composite (platinum-cured silicone) and ePTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), results in a tube that offers high flex durability for greater resistance to rupture—even at applications up to 100 psig. Long-term pump testing proves that Gore® STA-PURE® PCS-Series Pump Tubing lasts over 1000 hours at 200 rpm, or over 6000 hours at 100 rpm. Its long life eliminates the need to rotate tubing through the pump head, saving time and reducing maintenance.
If one is looking for a flow-stable, process-stable tubing that withstands CIP (clean-in-place) or SIP (steam-in-place) cleaning—look no further than this tubing!
Gore® STA-PURE® PCS-Series pump tubing is available as single tube elements. Recommended for use in L/S® and I/P® standard and Easy-Load® pump heads, and L/S® Easy-Load® II pump heads.
NOTE: There is an engineering questionnaire vetting application specific details before the order can be processed.