Masterflex® B/T® PerfectPosition® Pump Tubing, Puri-Flex®, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Heat sealable and weldable
- Long pump life when compared to silicone or other TPE tubings
- Low spallation when compared to silicone or some other TPE tubings
- Very low protein binding
- Cost effective
- No halogens or phthalates
- Long life tubing for any Masterflex pump used in your pharma and bioprocess applications
Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous and sterile fliuds.
Not recommended with Organic solvents.
Physical characteristics: Thermoplastic elastomers with excellent tensile and tear strength. Translucent, clear to light white.
(static): -50 to 135 °C (-58 to 275 °F)
(dynamic): -30 to 100 °C (-22 to 212 °F)
USP Class VI
FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and 177.1810
Applications: Cell and tissue culture work, pharmaceutical biotech, and general-purpose lab uses requiring high performance and long life. High-purity applications requiring no contact with animal-derived components.
Sterilize: Autoclave, EtO, Gamma Radiation.
These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications. Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads. These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life. Plus, the PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
Choose from a variety of tubing formulations to allow for optimal performance in the most challenging applications.