Masterflex® L/S® High-Pressure Pump Tubing, PharMed® BPT, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
Characteristics: Nontoxic, nonhemolytic, extremely low permeability, resists acids, bases, and oxidizing agents; heat-sealable, bondable, formable, opaque beige
High-Pressure PharMed® BPT tubing is designed for use with the L/S® High-Performance pump head models 77250-62 and 77250-82 only.
Please note that the maximum drive speed for these High-Pressure PharMed® BPT tubing is 100 RPM.