MaxyClear snaplock microcentrifuge tube, polypropylene, spectrum, non sterile, Axygen®Supplier: Corning
525-0265EA 31.7 EUR525-0265 AXYGMCT-060-SP
MaxyClear snaplock microcentrifuge tube, polypropylene, spectrum, non sterile, Axygen®
Tubes Microcentrifuge Tubes
Axygen MaxyClear microcentrifuge tubes are available in a variety of colors. Axygen Maxymum Recovery® surface and sterile options are also available.
- 0,6, 1,5, and 2,0 ml clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil proof
- Colored tubes are not boil-proof
- Co-polymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof
- Maximum G-force is 14000 min⁻¹
- RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶
SnapLock microcentrifuge tubes have frosted cap surfaces and frosted side panels, ideal for labeling. Each cap features a piercing port in the center of the cap. Microcentrifuge tubes with no caps are available for some sizes.
Color - Assorted: Each pack contains a mixture of blue, green, violet, orange, red, and yellow.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...