Easily perform advanced transfection protocols with multiple groups of pulses-each with separate parameters.
- Program up to five groups of pulses with separately defined pulse number, voltage, pulse length, interval, and polarity
- Direct scale-up from standard low-volume cuvettes to large-volume chambers
- Incorporate bipolar switching into your electroporation protocols for convenient, more efficient in vivo transfection protocols
- Maximum number of pulses per protocol increases to 100 pulses
- Compatible with all BTX specialty electrodes for adherent cell electroporation, intradermal/intramuscular electroporation and other in vivo transfection applications
The Agile Pulse™ PLUS Bipolar Transfection System is designed for efficient transfection of mammalian cells and tissues. This system is ideal for high efficiency transfection of mammalian cells, including difficult to transfect cell types, such as stem cells and primary cells. It is also suitable for scale up to large volume electroporation for applications such as large-scale creation of engineered cells and large-scale protein expression.
The Agile Pulse PLUS allows the user to incorporate polarity switching into electroporation protocols, thus enabling the user to minimize accumulation of transfectant at a single electrode and maximizing delivery of transfectant. The system is designed to be easy to set-up and to operate in a research environment.
The Agile Pulse PLUS Waveform Generator can transfect cells suspended in cuvettes, flatpacks or large volume chambers. Additionally, it can transfect tissues with BTX in vivo electrodes. The system offers the flexibility to be used in combination with BTX specialty electrodes for in vivo and adherent cell electroporation.