Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30000 up to 60000 2 ml vials. The TDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every laboratory. Sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Powered by H-drive, save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers
- Easy-to-use set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads
- Capacitive touch even when using latex gloves
- Touch-screen datalogging and temperature mapping eliminates the need for a separate chart recorder
- Built-in USB port for exporting data
- Advanced security features: Alarm settings, password-protected controller, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that does not require floor-level loading of racks
- 5 year warranty
The TDE Series limits environmental impact and less heat emission lower HVAC costs, the units use as little as 9.2 kWh/day, depending on size. The natural refrigerants (R170 and R290) are compliant with EU F-Gas regulation. The models are environmentally-friendly with water-blown foam insulation, their four inner doors help minimize ambient temperature changes during sample retrieval and the units are manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility. Low peak variation helps ensure sample protection throughout entire cabinet, they have fast door opening recovery times, as little as 11 minutes and the low noise level, below 52 dBA, allows these quiet freezers to be brought out of the hallway and into the laboratory.
Choice of four capacities: 300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch (5 cm) box
Temperature: −50 to −86 °C
Ordering information: Accessories must be ordered separately. Field installed options and accessories must be installed by a qualified professional.