Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature four upright models with five inner doors, maximising storage capacity from 30000 up to 60000 2 ml vials. The TDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every laboratory. Sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Easy-to-use set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads
- Capacitive touch even when using latex gloves
- Touch-screen datalogging and temperature mapping eliminates the need for a separate chart recorder
- Built-in USB port for exporting data
- Advanced security features: Alarm settings, password-protected controller, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that does not require floor-level loading of racks
- Five year warranty
Powered by H-drive, save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers.
The units have five inner doors which help minimise ambient temperature changes during sample retrieval. Low peak variation helps ensure sample protection throughout entire cabinet, they have fast door opening recovery times, as little as 11 minutes. The low noise level, below 52 dBA, allows these quiet freezers to be brought out of the hallway and into the laboratory.
Ordering information: Accessories must be ordered separately. Field installed options and accessories must be installed by a qualified professional.