Versatile cytocentrifuges suitable for small and large sample volumes, designed for thin layer and mono layer cell preparations in medical applications such as cytology, urology, microbiology, haematology, immunocytochemistry, virology and oncology.
- Quick change of removable rotors within seconds
- Smooth running, high performance motor featuring a maintenance-free frequency drive
- Powered lid locking, quick entry foil keypad with easy to read, digital display and twist knob to enter values
- Cellspin II (refrigerated): Variable temperature setting from –20 to +40 °C, Fast Cool function
- Safety features: Imbalance switch off, automatic rotor recognition, lid locking and holding during rotor run, lid dropping protection, motor and chamber overheat protection (Cellspin® II)
Speed = max. 2000 min⁻¹ when used with Quickchange and Easy rotors.
Please note: This product is not available for sale in Austria.
Ordering information: Supplied with a starter kit for 200 tests. Other rotors and accessories available on request.