VWR cell and tissue culture dishes are available with a choice of surface treatments.
- Flat bottom and uniform wall thickness ensures distortion-free viewing
- Optically clear, making them suitable for microscopy
- Dish surface is smooth and free from striations to maximise usable growth area
- Rim on the bottom side of the lid (except 35 or 150 mm dishes) mates with the dish brim for easy and secure stacking
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation, DNase- and RNase-free and non pyrogenic
Increased cell attachment surface: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
TC-treated: These dishes are vacuum-gas plasma-treated for consistent cell attachment and growth.
Non-treated: Non-treated cell and tissue culture dishes are ideal for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
Operating temperature range: –20 to +50 °C. Not autoclavable.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.