PP. For processing, transport and storage of liquids. The well geometry enables high-speed pipetting, excellent mixing and high-speed centrifugation to accelerate both manual and automated work processes. Colour coding makes reading, orientation and manual handling both easier and faster. Available in standard or sterile quality, Eppendorf Deepwell plate 96/500, 96/1000 and 384/200 are also available as DNA LoBind and Protein LoBind quality. DNA LoBind and Protein LoBind plates are certified PCR clean (free from DNase, RNase, human DNA and PCR inhibitors).
- Centrifugation stable and durable in a temperature range of +4 to +40 °C
- Standard plates can be centrifuged up to 6000 ×g; sterile plates up to 5000 ×g
- High chemical resistance
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Conforms to SBS standards
- Raised well rims for effective sealing by adhesive seal, heat sealing or sealing mats
Ordering information: Deepwell plate 384/200 and Deepwell plate 96/500 are supplied in packs of 40 plates (5 bags of 8); Deepwell plate 96/1000 and Deepwell plate 96/2000 are supplied in packs of 20 plates (5 bags of 4).