Made from ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA) or silicone, CapMats offer an alternative method for sealing 96 and 384 well microplates. All CapMats are free of RNase, DNase, and human DNA, are non-pyrogenic, and are suitable for PCR applications.
- 96-well CapMats with round naps are suitable for sealing 1 ml and 0,5 ml 96-well MASTERBLOCK®, as well as standard 96-well PP microplates
- 96-well CapMats with round naps can also be used to seal 96-well F-, U-, and µClear® bottom PS microplates, but not V-bottom PS microplates
- 96-well CapMats with square naps are suitable for sealing 2 ml 96-well MASTERBLOCK®
- 96-well CapMats are not pierceable
- 384-well CapMats are suitable for sealing 384-well MASTERBLOCK®, 384-well F- and V-bottom PP microplates, and F-bottom PS microplates
- 384-well CapMats are pierceable
96-well CapMats are made of EVA. They are resistant to DMSO and can be used in a temperature range between −20 °C and +60 °C.
384-well CapMats are made of silicone and can be used in a temperature range between −60 °C and +121 °C.