BioCoat Collagen I culture slides allow cells to be cultured and analysed on a slide. Cells are grown in a plastic chamber attached to a prepared slide. Cells can be fixed and stained in situ without disruption of the cell monolayer.
- Chamber easily and safely removed using the disposable safety removal tool supplied
- Pressure-sensitive, biocompatible, acrylic-adhesive gasket remains with the vessel after removal, not on the slide, facilitating further processing or placement of coverslips
- Blue hydrophobic border defines cell culture areas
- Wells numbered for easy identification
- Trays designed for incubator use
- Soda-lime glass slide, PS vessel, lid and tool
Collagen is an integral part of the framework that holds cells and tissues together and has been recognised as a useful matrix for improving cell culture. In vitro use of collagen can exert effects on the adhesion, morphology, growth, migration, and differentiation of a variety of cell types.