PP tube and rack system with tubes held in a standard 8×12 configuration.
- Alphanumeric coding and removeable 96-place ID card for accurate sample location
- Transparent cover keyed to base to prevent misalignment
- Certified RNase, DNase, pyrogen- and DNA-free
- Conforms to SBS standards
- Caps are made of PE and are not autoclavable
- Racks and tubes can be used over a wide temperature range, from −80 to +121 °C
These tubes are ideal for HTLV-III testing, bacterial and hybridoma cell uptake studies, cell harvesting, pharmaceutical quality control, receptor binding assays, RIA and EIA.
Tubes and racks can be autoclaved up to 100 times and will resist most research chemicals. The tube supporting grid plate can be removed and used as a self-standing support. It can also be placed in a refrigerator or freezer for improved air circulation around the tubes, or in water baths to allow controlled warming of the tubes contents.
Please note: Tubes have a gross volume of 1,2 ml but with a cap in place, they will hold 1,1 ml.
* PCR is a patented process of Hoffman-La Roche. Use of the PCR process requires a license.