Standard glass or plastic vials for GC and HPLC, micro-inserts, closures and kits. Can be used universally on almost all autosamplers, preferred type of vial for Waters and Agilent.
- Wide opening enables easy filling
- Closures with different types of septa can be supplied with differently coloured caps; blue cap also available with closed top
- Pre-cut closures for HPLC needles are available, where only the silicone is slitted, but the PTFE remains intact (no concentration changes; no contamination due to impurities extracted from the silicone)
- Synthetic material often used in Agilent red rubber/PTFE septa has been added to the product line (this is a softer material with less fragmentation than natural rubber/TEF)
Special short thread cap for LC-MS and GC-MS applications: One component closure, no bleeding, absolutely inert, tight, pierceable and chemical resistant like PTFE.
- One component closure
- No bleeding, absolutely inert
- Tight, pierceable and chemical resistant like PTFE
Delivery information: Kits include: 1,5 ml short thread vial (11,6×32 mm), short thread cap PP blue, red or transparent with 6 mm central hole and septum.