Quiltec I wipes offer the highest sorptive capacity of any sealed edge wipe available. They are manufactured using two layers of knitted polyester fabric that are laminated together to form a stronger, more adsorbent wipe.
- Most sorbent sealed edge wipe available
- Extremely low in both particles and fibres reducing the possibility of contamination
- Strong fabric is abrasion and chemical resistant
- Laser-cut, which seals fibres at wipe's edge
- Excellent sorbency with solvents
- Laundered and packed in a Class 4 cleanroom
Additional fluid is captured within the quilted pockets between the fabric layers, increasing the sorbent capacity. Quiltec I has more than twice the adsorbent capacity of a single layer wipe.
Recommended for ISO Class 3 - 5 environments.