Mini Gel II is a complete electrophoresis system, which includes all components necessary to cast and run horizontal gels - gel trays, combs, casting stand, gel tank and digital power supply.
- Migration tank and gel trays are moulded for leakproof performance and long service life, and the gel box lid is vented to dissipate heat during electrophoresis
- Power supply easily disconnects from the gel box so that the gel box can be cleaned
- Mode and arrow keys on the membrane key pad make programming easy, with all parameters shown on a large digital display
- Casting sets are designed for pouring gels without the use of tape or spacers, and casting trays feature multiple slots for holding combs in place
- Electrodes are contained in cassettes to protect from damage
Delivery information: Supplied with gel tank, direct connection power supply, and standard gel casting set. Standard casting set includes 12,5×13 cm gel tray, 2 each 12,5×6 cm gel trays, 4 each 14/28 tooth combs (1 mm) and a casting stand. Optional Micro casting set includes 4 each 6×6 cm UV transparent gel trays, 2 each 5/8 tooth combs (1 mm) and a casting stand.