The Owl™ A2 horizontal gel system is a simple, convenient and fast system for detailed DNA/RNA analysis on multiple samples. It is available with or without buffer exchange ports. The Owl A5 large gel system with built-in recirculation prevents formation of pH and ionic gradients for high resolution and uniform reproducible results. The Owl A5 is ideal for long runs, multiple sample sets or RNA gels. It also eliminates uneven migration, band distortion or disassociation of pH dependent glycoxylated RNA molecules that can result when ionic depletion occurs.
- Each side of the UV-transmissible gel tray is fitted with gasketed end gates, which provides a leak-proof seal without tape
- Three-point levelling system ensures a flat casting surface
- Comb slots on the gel tray are positioned to allow 2, 3 or 4 sample sets to run equal lengths on the same gel
- Multi-channel pipette compatible combs speed up sample transfer and reduce the chance of sample order error
* Optimal for multi-channel pipetting.
Delivery information: Each system includes buffer chamber with three point levelling base, SuperSafe lid with attached power leads, EasyCast UV-transmissible gel tray with end gates, and three combs: 1,5 mm thick, 16-, 24- and 36-well.