The Multiporator® is designed for the electroporation of eukaryotic cells. Applications include the transfection of animal and human cell lines, embryonic stem cells, primary cells, oocytes and plant cells.
- Compact and easily portable
- Easy to operate with clear, user-friendly display
- Directly adjustable voltage and time constants
- Built-in cuvette chamber for greater safety
- Data documentation via printer or PC
- Exponentially diminishing, electronically controlled pulse form
Specially formulated electroporation buffers are mycoplasma-tested and sterile, pyrogen- and endotoxin-free.