MediLine models are heavy-duty with forced air cooling. Controller features door and temperature alarms which can be customised to suit the end user. Controller can be locked.
- Back-up battery for 7,5 days data logging and 72 hours battery back-up for controller in case of mains failure; interface options including infrared and RS485 for external data logging
- Forced air ventilation
- Multifunctional digital display and electronic temperature controller
- Ergonomic handle and self-closing doors
- Integrated alarm systems; door open too long, exceeding set temperature
- Equipped with castors, two with brakes, and plastic coated wire grid shelves
An optional temperature probe is available that allows the controller to display air and product temperatures and performance graph - available on request. Please contact your local Avantor sales office for details.
Temperature range: 0 or ‒2 to +16 °C (±3 °C); insulation 83 mm (max. ambient temperature: 43 °C).