This standard cell production roller culture apparatus allows flexibility for scale-up and production of monolayer cell cultures in standard roller bottles. The system consists of a base drive unit and five-position roller deck to which additional roller decks can be added. A powerful DC motor, with soft-start speed control, drives the bottles through a series of durable non slip belts. The all-position drive is a positive traction drive system for lightweight plastic bottles, in which each roller is individually driven.
- Accepts bottles from 108 to 121 mm in diameter and up to 550 mm in length
- Smooth ramping digitally controlled rotation, accurate to 0,1 rpm
- Maintenance-free precision brushless motor
- Bright LCD for easy operation
- Multiple decking and capacity configurations available for process flexibility
Power: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 35 W
Bottle speed: 0,25 to 5,3 rpm (110 mm bottle)
Warning: Not to be used in temperatures exceeding 40 °C.
Weight: Base unit with one deck 32 kg; each additional deck an additional 9.5 kg to maximum weight 108 kg
Warning: Not to be used in temperatures exceeding 40°C.
Delivery information: Supplied without vessels (available separately).