Dipping bottle with glass container for sampling in sewage plants, for mud and water samples. For testing crude oil, liquid mineral oil products, fuels, special and test fuels, fuel oils, petroleum and liquid lubricants of Hazard Categories IIA and IIB. Completely made from non spark-producing materials. Dipping frame made of nickel plated brass, Easy-Click closure made of electrically conductive polyamide.
- Easy-Click, safe and practical closure for a rapid bottle exchange
- High weight (3,3 kg) for fast lowering
- Bottle made of transparent glass
- Height with handles 330 mm
- Tested for use in the Ex protection zone 0
Ordering information: Please order the appropriate lowering cable at the same time.