Overhead shaker with one dimensional swirling action, designed for homogeneous mixing, ideal for haematology, medical diagnostics, materials testing and biochemistry. Units have analogue control for adjusting speed setting.
- Series has different models that hold 4, 8 or 12 bottles
- Designed for continuous use
- Bottles can be attached quickly and easily
- Vessels up to 270 mm high with maximum Ø 136 mm can be fixed using the optional tension plate
- Ideal for use under controlled conditions, can be used at 0 to 40 °C (80% relative humidity), in an incubator or cold room
* Speed ranges of 0,5 - 8 min-1 and 2 - 32 min-1 are also available on request.
Certifications: Complies with DIN 38414 part 4 - Determination of effluent in water. IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21.
Delivery information: Supplied with attachment for two litre bottles; attachments for 0,5 and 1 litre bottles are available, please order required accessories separately.
Caution: * Speed ranges of 0,5 to 8 min⁻¹ and 2 to32 min⁻¹ are also available on request.